About Me

My photo
I own Mosaic, a home furnishings boutique in Jackson, Ms in the historical Fondren district. Check in to see what design projects I'm working on at the moment, new pieces arriving in the shop weekly... or just whatever art/design/fashion related subjects come to mind!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Worldly Influences

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my first post on my new blog. I' ll be posting occasionally about my current Interior Design projects, and inspirations; as well as all things art and fashion related.

As I was thinking about what subject to write my first blog on, I noticed the recent trend in tribal influenced pieces. In fashion, as well as furnishings...going hand in hand.
Below, you'll find some pics I've pulled from different online sources and magazines.
As well as pieces you can find in the shop, Mosaic.. My shop that is. Enjoy!
Photos from Elle Decor

Anthropologie is at the forefront of all the design and fashion trends. I always check in with their at home page to see what's new. (As I'm sure everyone does) but this is one place I get tons of inspiration from.Here are some pieces from their collection below...




Below are some images of pieces we have in at Mosaic now with this "worldy influence" look.
Enjoy!


                                                       Wood carved lamp with floral motif
$289.00


Giraffe pillow, handmade in America!

Embroidered suzani ottoman, use for additional seating or a conversation piece coffee table.


Check in for our post next week:
"Designing a contemporary office space for a fabulous female client"



 

No comments:

Post a Comment